IPhone 7 Hints In IOS 9 Code, Galaxy S7 Specs & More - Pocketnow Daily
- The new Panasonic Lumix CM10 drops the calls http://pocketnow.com/2016/01/20/panasonic-lumix-cm10
- European Samsung Galaxy S7 reportedly benchmarked with predictable specs http://pocketnow.com/2016/01/20/european-samsung-galaxy-s7-benchmark-specs-features
- Microsoft Research demos next-gen video calls: life-size user projection http://pocketnow.com/2016/01/19/life-size-video-calls
- Code strings in iOS 9 hint at move away from headphone jacks, future optical networking http://pocketnow.com/2016/01/19/vanishing-iphone-7-headphone-jack
- 2016 mobile device forecast expects smartphone spending to dip http://pocketnow.com/2016/01/20/2016-smartphone-spending
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the new Panasonic CM10, and how it changes when compared to the old CM1. Then we discuss the Galaxy S7 benchmarks that just leaked, and what we learn from its specs. Microsoft follows as we learn of Room2Room, a new project that gives us holographic video calls. The iPhone 7 is next as some strings in iOS 9.3 provide an idea of some of its design changes. We end today's show talking about how Gartner predicts that the smartphone market will change.
All this and more after the break.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!