IPhone Mini Powerful Specs, Galaxy S7 Leaked & More - Pocketnow Daily
- Google job postings, new hires point to serious interest in VR hardware http://pocketnow.com/2016/01/25/google-vr-job-posting
- LG G5 case design supports growing body of evidence in favor of side-mounted volume buttons http://pocketnow.com/2016/01/25/lg-g5-case-design
- Possible Apple iPad Air 3 schematic takes cues from the iPad Pro http://pocketnow.com/2016/01/25/ipad-air-3-schematic
- Galaxy S7 leak finally gives us a look at the smartphone in the flesh? http://pocketnow.com/2016/01/25/galaxy-s7-leak-2
- Latest iPhone 5se hardware rumors paint the picture of a much more capable handset http://pocketnow.com/2016/01/25/iphone-5se-hardware
Watch today's Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Google's recent job posting, and how it could improve the company's approach to VR hardware. Then we talk about the LG G5 as we discover some case renders that hint to its design. Apple is next as we notice that the iPad Air 3 borrows a lot from the iPad Pro. Samsung is next as the Galaxy S7 finally gets leaked in photos. We end today's show talking about the iPhone 5se, or iPhone mini, and its possible internals.
All this and more after the break
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!